- Verbal reasoning test (10 questions)
- Numerical reasoning test ( 5 questions)
- Abstract reasoning test (10 questions)
- Basic IT literacy skills test (30 questions)
- Prioritising & Organising test (24 questions)
Languages: As in the real tests, you should take the verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning tests in your main language (one of the 24 official EU languages). You should sit both the basic IT literacy test and the Prioritising & Organising test in your second language.
|SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST PORTFOLIO FOR EPSO AST-(SC) LEVEL|
(Disclaimer: Your results at the self-assessment do not create any legal rights and are not taken into account in any way should you decide to proceed with your application. The questions delivered within the self-assessment are no longer part of EPSO's item bank and will therefore not be used in the actual tests. However, these questions remain fully covered by applicable copyrights.)